This tofu preparation is the dish that gives eggs a run for their starring role on the morning table. Make this recipe your own. Substitute ingredients, change the number of servings, and more.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 8 min
Yield: 1.5 cups
- 5 oz Organic Firm Tofu, drained
- 1/2 tsp Madras Curry Paste Medium Hot
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, Virgin
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
1. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Add the tofu, curry powder, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt to a medium bowl, toss to evenly combine, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large (PFOA-free) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes. Add tofu mixture and sauté while breaking up the tofu until the tofu resembles scrambled eggs and onions are caramelized, about 3 minutes.
4. Add spinach, lemon juice, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and cook while tossing until the spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
5. Add tomatoes and cilantro….Bon Appetit!