This quick and easy recipe makes having a healthy breakfast super-easy! it is sugar-free and can easily be modified by using different fruits, extracts, or nuts to keep it from getting boring. It is a staple in my house and is really good either cold or warm!
Time prep: 15 min
Ready in : 8 hours
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- 1 packet stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans,or to taste (optional)
Mix oats, almond milk, peaches, stevia, chia seeds, cinnamon and almond extract together in a sealable glass jar or container. Cover the container and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight. Top with pecans…Bone Appetite!