Top scrambled eggs with pepper Jack cheese and our Garlic-Pepper Sauce to serve up breakfast in this easy-to-make burrito.
Total Time: 15
Mins Serving : 4
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 3 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 cup Garlic-Pepper Sauce, thawed and drained, if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven, 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1-2 tablespoons drippings. Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- In a small skillet, heat garlic-pepper sauce over medium. Divide eggs among tortillas; spoon sauce over eggs. Roll up tortillas…Bone Appetite!