- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 dash of ground cinnamon
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small pieces (less than 1/2 inch)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 ripe banana, cut into pieces as small as you can get)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, soy milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla, avocado, and coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Cover and keep in your refrigerator overnight.
- In morning, after you’ve been dreaming avocado dreams all night, cut up your banana, mix it in with the rest, and enjoy!
- Alternately, you can freeze the banana overnight and blend the whole mess together in step 3. I don’t have a blender, so I just cut everything int small bits using a spoon…..Bone Appetite!