Enjoy greek yogurt sprinkled with extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, feta cheese and spicy, crunchy chickpeas. Make this recipe your own. Substitute ingredients, change the number of servings, and more.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Yield: 3 cups
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt Nonfat
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 oz Chipotle Crunchy Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 2 Lemon Wedge Juice, Raw
1. Add the yogurt to two 10-ounce capacity jars or bowls.
2. Sprinkle with the olive oil, salt, pepper, feta cheese, and crunchy chickpeas, such as Saffron Road Chipotle Crunchy Chickpeas. (Hint: Spicy crunchy chickpeas can be substituted with toasted pine nuts and a dash of cayenne pepper.)
3. Garnish with mint, if using, and serve with the lemon wedges…Bone Appetite!